- Hans school sai nagar Gahunje is registered since 2018.Pupils are prepared for the C.B.S.C. of secondary Education Examination.
- Age limit –by 1st of June of each year is:
Pre-Nursery 3 years completed
Jr. K.G. 4 years completed
Sr. K.G. 5 years completed
Class 1 6 years completed
- Students Who have attended recognized schools which teach in English Medium and are able to receive instructions through the medium of English , are considered for admission .Admission forms are available at the school office in the month of December. Admission forms are given only for classes in which vacancies are anticipated. This rule may be relaxed slightly in cases of Transfer and Transfer of Residence . Admission are given against existing vacancies only on the basis of entrance Examinations .
- The Principal Reserves the right to refuse admission to anybody without furnishing any reason
Nursery to Class 1st : 8.00 am to 12 noon
Class 2nd to Class 10th : 8.00 am to 1.30 pm
School Office Timings : 8.30 am to 12 noon.
Principal Visting Hours
- Strictly between 8.30 am to 10.00 am on every working day of the school and between 10.00 am and 10.30 am only with prior appointment
- If the Security Deposit (if any) refund cheque is to be collected through a messenger,the Parent / Guardian shall issue an authorization letter in favour of the messenger.
- The Security Deposit cheque must be collected from the Accounts Department within 15 days after the lapse of the one month notice period. If a parent does not collect the cheque within a period of 6 months, the cheque will be cancelled and the amount will be forfeited.
- If a parent does not apply for refund of the Security Deposit within a period of three months of withdrawal of the student, the Security Deposit amount will be forfeited.
- The School Office shall be informed, if the cheque is required to be sent by post.Generally, the school sends the cheques through ordinary post. However, if a parent wants his cheque by Registered Post he will have to deposit the registration amount with the Accounts Office in advance. The address must be written clearly on the withdrawal form.
BIRTH / LEAVING /TRANSFER CERTIFICATE
- Pupils who have attended other schools cannot be admitted without a leaving certificate from the school last attended. Pupils securing admissions to class I and above must submit a transfer certificate. Those children who have not attended school earlier must produce a birth certificate.For pupils coming from states other than Maharashtra, the Transfer Certificate mustbe Countersigned by the educational authority of the state in with the school is situated
No leaving certificate will be issued unless the parents or guardians make a request in writing in the prescribed from provided at the back of the school almanac.
One clear calendar month’s notice of withdrawal is required:
If one month’s notice is not given, then a Term’s fee following that in which the child is withdrawn will be charged.
No leaving certificate will be issued until all fees, fines and other dues to school are paid
If the pupil is withdrawn in April/November the fee for May/ December must be paid