Guidelines For Parents
- Parents and guardians are specially requested to adhere to the school rules and regulations and help the school to enforce discipline and regularity to build good habits and characters in their children.
- The school expects the co- operations of the parents to ensure.That the children come to school regularly , punctually and neatly dressed
- That the children bring to school their books and note-books which are properly maintained
- Circulars, invitations etc. sent through the children should be acknowledged on the relevant form in the diary.
- That the children do their homework regularly .
- To attend the P.T.M. as scheduled
- Parents are informed that an Occasional remark from the teachers is made in the school calendar. Parents are requested to sign these remarks . Failure to do this may cause inconvenience.
- Parents/ Guardians are requested to notify the school of any change in address or telephone number.
- Parents are particularly expected to sign the report cards or any other similar documents when so requested . Failure to do so may put children to great inconvenience as teachers are instructed to send the children home to get their cards signed .
- Parents are requested to see the principal regarding any complaint they should comply as early as possible.
- When writing to the school regarding children , parents shouldmention the name of the child , standard and division in which their children are studying.
- Parents / guardians are not allowed to see pupils or interview teachers during school hours without the permission of the Head of the school .
- Parents are requested to help us in the economy drive by enclosing self-addressed , stamped envelope when asking for any information from the office by post.
- Pupils may be required to take part in various school activities and when required to do so participation will be deemed compulsory by the school .
- Parents are expected not to discuss any negative opinion about the school or the teacher with the student which may affect the thought process of your child
- We believed staff , parents and children are entitled to a safe and protective environment in which to work. Behaviour that will cause harassment , alarm or distress to users of the premise is contrary to the aim of the school . In this context ,defamatory , offensive or derogatory comments regarding the school or any of the pupils/parents/staff at the school on social media sites shall be liable for strict action by the school management
. Loud or offensive language , swearing, cursing or displaying temper will not be permitted inside the school premises and will be liable for action taken by school. Giving due respect to each and every staff member shall be greatly appreciated .
- Parents Should make an entry in the register at the gate before entering the school premise.
- Parents are advised about the safety of their children when sending them to school in overcrowded vehicles. This is extremely risky and dangerous. No one should stop or park their vehicles in front of the gate or in a disorderly manner outside the school thus causing inconvenience to the children and to the general public. Rickshaw drivers should be particularly instructed
- No information , permission , etc. will be given on phone . Parents should not phone teachers or head of the school on their personal number
- Finger nails must be cut short and kept clean . Nail polish , Mehendi is not allowed.
- Engrave good values in him/her by being a good example.Parents / guardian are requested to read all rules carefully and see that their child / ward adhere to them
The children should carry their diary every day to school & it should be checked every day by the parents, failing the children will be sent home.
Use of mobile phone is not permitted in the school premises . The same will be confiscated if found with the students.In case of emergency the students may deposit the phone in the school & collect it after school .