Guidelines For Student
- The Principal, can in the interest of the school and without assessing any reason,ask a parents to remove a pupil, should the pupil’s conduct, behavior or influence in the Principal’s opinion, be in any detrimental to the good name and smooth running of the school.
- Pupils are expected to maintained a high standard of behavior and manner of speech .
- no order to ensure proficiency in English , students are advised to speak in English during school hours
- Students should be well –behaved , respectful to their elders , honest and truthful.
- Students are expected to be attentive in class and complete their all assignments on time.
- Punctuality is essential at all times , students much reach school in time for the General Assembly during which silence should be maintained . Students who disregards this rule without valid reasons will face appropriate action
- Pupils suffering from infectious diseases or those who have been exposed to such diseases in their homes must complete the quarantine period before rejoining school. After recovery, a fitness certificate by a doctor must be produced.
- Students using abusive language or behaving in boisterous anner will be punished /asked to leave school.
- Students using abusive language or behaving in boisterous manner will be punished /asked to leave school.
- Pupils are expected to be honest and respect the right of the thers.
- They are not supposed to take away books or other articles which do not belong to them
- School property will fully damaged or destroyed must be restored.
- The cost of repair will be borne by the pupils concerned
Children should not buy any edibles from hawkers but should patronize the tuck shop.
- Any books, periodical magazines, comics or pictures of any kind not approved by the school will be confiscated
- Children must come in clean uniform and those who do not come in proper school uniform will be punished/ sent home. Any pupils shabbily/ untidily dressed will be sent home. Special attention must be paid to the hair.
- Girls are expected to come with their hair neatly combed, plaited and tied if long, with black ribbons/rubber bands only. Hair should not fall over the fore-head. No jewellery should be worn with the school uniforms.
- Boys must have a proper hair cut regularly. If not they will be given a hair cut in the school and charged or sent home
- Expensive articles should not be brought to the school. The school will not be responsible, if they are lost.
Leave Of Absence
- Foundation classes for sound education are the Nursery , L.K.G , U.K.G and classes I and II .Parents must realize how important it is that children should not be distracted in the regular planned routine of their lesson
- Student should not be kept from school expect due to illness.
- Children often miss important work when they are absent
- Tuitions can never really make up for class work missed .If an appointment during school hours is made with a doctor the pupils must not be sent to school on that day.
- Attending wedding and other functions outside the station during school time interferes with the routine and school discipline.
- Parents are requested not to take student with them to attend these functions.
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse leave of absence for religious festivals, weddings and other ceremonies at home, if it interferes with the pupil’s work in the school or the school discipline.
- Parents are requested to adjust their programmes of leaving the station , so as to coincide with the holidays of the school and thus reduce to an absolute minimum the need for absence on school days which is always detrimental to the smooth running and discipline of the school .
- In case of sickness, intimation must be given to the office immediately . Absence over three days requires a fitness and medical certificate.
- No child may leave the school premises during the working hours of the school without the permission of the Principal.
- The date of opening and closing of the school must be strictly observed . Absentees will be penalised
ASSESSMENTS , TEST AND EXAMINATIONS
- Test will be conducted according to the schedule time- table .
- The average marks of the unit test ,half – year and final examination will be considered for promotion to the next class .
- A pupil who is absent for any Test or Examination will on no account be re- tested
- Cheating in an examination will result in a zero in the subject and if repeated , dismissal from the school
- No student will be allowed to go home early after appearing for a test.
- A pupil who fails twice consecutively in the same class will have to leave the school.
- In the event of a unit / assessments having to be postponed owing to unavoidable circumstance , they will be conducted after the last test .